- (Scope) The Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy is intended to regulate the processing of data to
be realized by Medilink A/S on account of the use of its website.
- (Responsible for processing) Medilink A/S, a company registered in Denmark with company registration number
is 19 30 15 40 and registered office at Gammelmosevej 176A, DK-2800, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
- (Data collected): (1) Data provided directly by the user.
- (Object) The processing of data includes, namely, the recording, collection, consultation, use,
adaptation, modification, storage, destruction of data, among other operations.
- (Purposes) The collected data is used for the following purposes, namely: (1) The provision of the
information requested by the holder; (2) the provision of information on products, services, marketing
activities, campaigns, promotions, with the prior consent to that effect.
- (Legislation) Medilink A/S guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation
- (Unprocessed data) Medilink A/S shall not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin,
political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the
processing of genetic data, biometric data for identifying a person unequivocally, health data or data
relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of the holder.
- (Collection) Personal data may only be collected if: (1) the holder requests a service, responds to an
inquiry, form and/or chatbot or exchanges electronic correspondence with Medilink A/S.
- (Consent to receive information) The user shall give his or her prior consent in relation to the receipt
of commercial communications for marketing purposes and shall be entitled to oppose it at any time by means
of a written communication addressed to Medilink A/S. Such commercial information may be sent by Medilink
- (Transmission) In addition to the obligations referred to in the legislation governing data protection or
the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, as a rule, Medilink A/S shall not share any personal
data with third parties without previous consent at any moment, unless sharing the data is mandatory to
provide a product or service or fulfill a statutory obligation.
- (Technical and organizational measures) Medilink A/S has appropriate technical and organizational measures
for the protection of the data processed, namely, against unauthorized access or any other form of illegal
or illicit processing. Medilink A/S guarantees, in addition to the measures safeguarding the security and
internal protection of its facilities, the limitation of the access to personal data solely to its
employees in order to fulfil the purposes of the processing.
- (Access, Alteration and Forgetfulness) The user is entitled to access and rectify the data processed and may
at any time withdraw consent for the processing and request the erasure of the data, by means of a
written communication addressed to Medilink A/S.
- (Duration of the retention of data) Medilink A/S will use reasonable efforts to ensure that it retains data
on the user only for the time required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any
contract or applicable legislation, with a maximum period of 5 (five) years after the last contact.
- (Applicability) The privacy and protection of personal data policies of Medilink A/S apply to the processing
of personal data carried out in the scope of its activities and its provision of services, in accordance
with the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
- (Automated Decisions) Medilink A/S will not make any commercial decision based on automated decisions, nor
will it take any action leading to profiling.
- (Control Authority) The control authority is the Datatilsynet, with registered address at Borgergade 28,5
1300 København K, Denmark.
- (Communications) Any communications concerning the processing of personal data should be addressed to
Medilink via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org